Sunday, March 30, 2008

#petrajaya (DalNet) : now and then...

The more I chat on IRC (#petrajaya on DalNet), the more I hate to see those attention craving asswipes online. Some of them, I understand why people cannot stand them. They are the ones who go around showing off and yet when people dislike them, they start blaming the other party. I mean, seriously, why must one behave like that.

The other annoying thing is, just because you become close to them, they ALWAYS tell their problems. Even when you tell them you are busy, they lack to understand that you are busy and have no time for them. Once you've no time for them, they tend to bitch and whine. I find it annoying. Sometimes, they have no sense of respect to your privacy! It is almost sickening. They behave as if only they have problems in their lives. Gosh. I know some of them are just kids but at least learn to grow up a little and have some sense of respect in people's life.

The #petrajaya I remember was fun and I don't see people craving for attention in the channel like the way chatters do nowadays. I don't know what to blog about that channel. It is just that, I find the newbies annoying. Once they are being ignored, that is when they start to say people don't care about them. That is when they start picking fights in the channel. Annoying!

I think I got to go now. I am running out of ideas on what to blog about. All I know I hate being on IRC now without those old timers.