I've got questions.
How would YOU feel if the person you have been defending all this while claims that she/he hates you because of a very small thing...?
... or
How would YOU feel if the person you trust most backstabs you by telling some of your secrets to other people and add more fake details to that story...?
... or
How would YOU feel if you tell others that your friend is doing things they are not supposed to but you are also doing the same, if not, only worse...?
... or
How would YOU feel if the person you thought was your good friend is only taking advantage on you...?
Think about it.
Is that the marking of a good friend? Is that what friends are supposed to do towards each other?
Nope.
Befriend, yes. Trust, no.
That shows how DISAPPOINTED I am to some so-called friends I've got. To think I told her she is a good person. Bloody hell. It's been a few days since I've been sore about it all. But, since she is the girlfriend of a very close friend, I have to keep my tongue from being a bit too direct.