Okay, Hafiz won in AF and now, I feel like flooding MY FACEBOOK because people are fussing over him winning. So what?
If it was his relatives, I won't mind so much making a big deal out of it but seriously, people whom he does not know or thank?
Honestly, people who follow this AF so intensely should really get a frigging life. Wonder why I say so? FIRST OFF, YOUR FRIGGING LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND AF. THE PARTICIPANTS OR JUDGES DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU FUCKING EXIST! So, if the guy you are vouching for wins, celebrate a little but don't over do it. It is ANNOYING...
Gosh. If he had lost, I wonder which freak would kill him/herself tonight?
If it was his relatives, I won't mind so much making a big deal out of it but seriously, people whom he does not know or thank?
Honestly, people who follow this AF so intensely should really get a frigging life. Wonder why I say so? FIRST OFF, YOUR FRIGGING LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND AF. THE PARTICIPANTS OR JUDGES DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU FUCKING EXIST! So, if the guy you are vouching for wins, celebrate a little but don't over do it. It is ANNOYING...
Gosh. If he had lost, I wonder which freak would kill him/herself tonight?