Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Lot Of Things Annoy Me

I am annoyed at the fact that SOME people are in denial about some other people. Why should they deny truth? Why should they think what people say which is true as a threat? Stupid. Later, at the end of the day, they will get backstabbed by the people they defend but will point their fingers at the person who fall victim to the people they defended in the past...

Twilight. "Twilight is the best vampire book ever writen..." WHAT THE FUCK? NO WAY! I can't even bring myself to continue reading Bella's whining let alone watch the damn movie. It is so bloody slow. If it were to be made into a series, it would have been a TEENAGE SOAP. AND VAMPIRES DO NOT SURVIVE UNDER THE SUNLIGHT. THEY FUCKING DIE!

The other thing that annoys me is our people's annoying obsession for that Akademi Fantasia. Vote all you want. At the end of the day, they won't even THANK you, let alone acknowledge your existence... If Hafiz loses, I want to see how many Sarawakians will end up killing other people or committing suicide. I will laugh ever so hard at how ridiculous people can get if I open the papers one day reading, "FANS OF HAFIZ COMMITS SUICIDES AFTER HAFIZ'S LOST IN AF." I will definitely NOT feel any pity for those freaks (any of Hafiz's fans)

One more. Self proclaimed best friends who talk behind your back. Enough said. What is wrong in approaching me if you want to know anything about me? And FAIR WEATHERED FRIENDS. Why do you only need me when you need SOMETHING from me?

Oh God. Make all those things go away!