Friday. There was a big storm. After that day, I solemnly swear, IF I had a choice, I will NOT drive in a storm like that ever again!
I remembered relying on the guy in front of me to lead the way. I couldn't see anything except his lights. My wipers were on maximum speed. Still I couldn't see what was in front of me except the lights of the guy in front of me that day.
There were lightning and roaring thunder.
That same day, a lamp post at Masja fell. A few trees in town snapped.
It was challenging though - seeing other cars actually stopped at the roadside waiting for the rain to stop. But I had to go home. So I went on with my journey. It was scary. But it was an experience.
That will be the one fear I should not think of overcoming. Anything could have happened that day but thank God nothing happened.
I remembered relying on the guy in front of me to lead the way. I couldn't see anything except his lights. My wipers were on maximum speed. Still I couldn't see what was in front of me except the lights of the guy in front of me that day.
There were lightning and roaring thunder.
That same day, a lamp post at Masja fell. A few trees in town snapped.
It was challenging though - seeing other cars actually stopped at the roadside waiting for the rain to stop. But I had to go home. So I went on with my journey. It was scary. But it was an experience.
That will be the one fear I should not think of overcoming. Anything could have happened that day but thank God nothing happened.