NO MATTER WHAT, Juliana and Serena will always be my best friends...
You two make me see the BETTER side of things.
I will always have a PICTURE OF YOU two in my heart.
Your friendship is STRONG ENOUGH to move any mountain.
No WORDS could say how much I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME.
Knowing you two was a MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE because among all my other friends you two are A DIFFERENT BEAT because with you two I always have a GOOD CONVERSATION.
WHILE THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY, you both made it crazier and fun.
I thank you two for that.
ISN'T IT A WONDER that we three remain good friends since school days when others drift away?
HEAVEN KNOWS where our road may take us.
But I hope, till the end of time, we will always be best friends forever because you two are ALL THAT I NEED :)
You two make me see the BETTER side of things.
I will always have a PICTURE OF YOU two in my heart.
Your friendship is STRONG ENOUGH to move any mountain.
No WORDS could say how much I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME.
Knowing you two was a MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE because among all my other friends you two are A DIFFERENT BEAT because with you two I always have a GOOD CONVERSATION.
WHILE THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY, you both made it crazier and fun.
I thank you two for that.
ISN'T IT A WONDER that we three remain good friends since school days when others drift away?
HEAVEN KNOWS where our road may take us.
But I hope, till the end of time, we will always be best friends forever because you two are ALL THAT I NEED :)
This happens when your best friend was a huge fan of Boyzone.