I had a conversation with Mirza (Akim's cousin) today about that bunghole. Ohhh... I like the story Mirza told me. That bunghole doesn't know what he is up against. He wants to show he cares for me still in front of his friends but what they don't know is, THE REASON why he wants to keep it cool with me.
I know the reason and I had already REVEALED it to people.
BACK STAB ME ONCE, I WILL GET BACK AT YOU WITH THE TRUTH A THOUSAND MORE TIMES...
I am simple-minded.
That bunghole talks as if he is so great when he is nothing compared to Akim. Come on. Don't ever underestimate Akim. Akim is not simple as he looks. He is more than that. I am not bragging about it but Akim is quite dangerous when it comes to provoking him.
That bunghole better not think he is tough. He is not. He talks tough but the fact is, he is not. He is a coward.
Owh well. I hope that bunghole gets himself killed somehow. He deserves it at the rate he is hurting people's feelings.
Wish him all the best.
I know the reason and I had already REVEALED it to people.
BACK STAB ME ONCE, I WILL GET BACK AT YOU WITH THE TRUTH A THOUSAND MORE TIMES...
I am simple-minded.
That bunghole talks as if he is so great when he is nothing compared to Akim. Come on. Don't ever underestimate Akim. Akim is not simple as he looks. He is more than that. I am not bragging about it but Akim is quite dangerous when it comes to provoking him.
That bunghole better not think he is tough. He is not. He talks tough but the fact is, he is not. He is a coward.
Owh well. I hope that bunghole gets himself killed somehow. He deserves it at the rate he is hurting people's feelings.
Wish him all the best.