Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Like A Ghost/Poltergeist, It Haunts Me

Those words. Uttered by a bastard!

"Apa faedah kitak berkawan ngan geng dak Bob ngan Boy Sibu ya? Dah lah maen dadah." (What is the point of you being friends with Bob and Boy Sibu? They are drug addicts!)

AND

"Apa bagus glak si Aone maen dadah ya? Bukan ada hasel pun..." (Why does Aone do drugs? There isn't any benefits out of it...)

Yeah, right, Asshole... You are such a lying hypocrite. It is okay to handle a hypocrite but a LYING HYPOCRITE? That is NOT okay. Why does he make himself look superior and perfect when he, too, does drugs. Wait. ADDICT TO THOSE CRYSTAL METHS, too.

No wonder his eyes are always so yellow and lips are always so dry. He is an addict. He is a user. So, no wonder he needs money...

The other thing that makes me wonder is, why is he such a backstabber? He talks bad about his own friends behind their backs and yet he does the same thing he criticize them for doing!

And these are the friends who've covered for him! Mother fucker! I wish I could tell his family, who are blindly supporting him... HAHA! How I wish I could tell them their BELOVED SON/BROTHER/IN-LAW/STEPSON/COUSIN is a mother fucking junkie and laugh it out loud to their faces! HAHAHA! So that is where ALL HIS SO-CALLED LOTTERY MONEY went to! Huh! ASSHOLE!

Taking crystal meths via SYRINGE! Wow! How they do it? Well, they need water to dilute the crystals and fire (hence the candles). Then they inject it into their veins.

What makes me wonder is... why isn't that bastard skinny? But drugs don't effect the same way to everyone but the most obvious is his yellow eyes and dry lips.

I hope. ONE day. His secret will be revealed. Now, I know why he dreads going to the doctor. Haha! It is all in the blood stream. And hope his kidney will be damage and unrepairable.

So, if YOU don't believe me about this, if any of your friends or family even who are junkies, look at their arms and bring them for medical checkups :) The signs are all there :)

It pays to date an ex-drug lord/addict... I learn a lot of things. But I thank God that Akim doesn't do drugs anymore FOR MY SAKE and he's proven it :D Medical reports never lie. Recently, Akim went to clean his kidney... 91% clean from drugs. His drugs days are over..

Even Bob actually... he told me he wanted to change for the sake of Hazie... Aww... so sweet. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. People give the best for them but they don't appreciate.

I should be done now... I don't want to talk about that bastard anymore because SOME people would think he is NOT wrong when I know he is. Considering he is the one who wreck my livelihood. The more I think of what he did to me in the past relating to his addiction for CRYSTAL METHS, the more I feel the fire of revenge within me.

So, let me rant about it all the time now only to make myself fell good after that. Afterall, it is him who will die of kidney failure in the future... not anyone else...

AKIM IS FREE FROM IT! YEY!

Fuck, I should really sleep now, I just heard something freaky from outside my window! :-s