Never did it occur to me that it would be you,
Who took back me by the hand out from the cold stinging rain,
The smile on your face so weak,
Made me hated you and loved you at the same time;
Yet I remained in the pool of red you left me in once before,
The sharp edge device pierced through my soul,
Which made me bleed and left a scar so deep,
Though it will heal but it is still a reminder of the past…
You cannot see my falling tear drops,
For its been concealed by the pouring rain,
You can’t hear my mournful serenade,
Which is masked by the raging thunder;
You cannot feel the pain within my heart,
Because yours is filled with emptiness,
You can’t see the emptiness within my eyes,
Because it is covered by fake happiness…
Deep within my soul,
I am haunted by the loneliness which lives within me,
My heart is full of hatred;
From the darkness that dwells deep inside of me;
The scars you left me with,
The puddle of bloody red that flow down from me,
Reminds me of the pain I felt without you,
All I needed in this miserable life of mine is you…
Who took back me by the hand out from the cold stinging rain,
The smile on your face so weak,
Made me hated you and loved you at the same time;
Yet I remained in the pool of red you left me in once before,
The sharp edge device pierced through my soul,
Which made me bleed and left a scar so deep,
Though it will heal but it is still a reminder of the past…
You cannot see my falling tear drops,
For its been concealed by the pouring rain,
You can’t hear my mournful serenade,
Which is masked by the raging thunder;
You cannot feel the pain within my heart,
Because yours is filled with emptiness,
You can’t see the emptiness within my eyes,
Because it is covered by fake happiness…
Deep within my soul,
I am haunted by the loneliness which lives within me,
My heart is full of hatred;
From the darkness that dwells deep inside of me;
The scars you left me with,
The puddle of bloody red that flow down from me,
Reminds me of the pain I felt without you,
All I needed in this miserable life of mine is you…