Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Saw Something I Don't Like: A GOD DISRESPECTING SOUL

Tatz Gurlz Iz Keymak?! Gedik?! Kenja?! Rampaz Ex Owg Jak2?! WTF! Coba Tekak Capa Nya Ya?! Nya Slalu Padah Gerex Nya "HOT"! WTF! Wow! Berik Malu Aku Jak Ko Ya! Ko "Hot" Kah?! Ya Allah! Kacak Gk Tuhan Daripada Kau!

(TRANSLATION: That girl is a pussy?! Slutty?! Itchy?! Snatching people's ex?! What the fuck! Try and guess who?! She always claim that her ex is "HOT"! What the fuck! Wow! You're only giving me shame! You "HOT"? Ya Allah! Even God is prettier than you!)
So... Do you see the reason why I posted that here? I coloured the font. Why did the person compare a girl whom she doesn't like to God, who is by the way, PERFECT in all ways?

If only I know that girl personally. I would have given her a piece of my mind. Ya Allah.......