Thursday, March 12, 2009

Annoyed

I realised, nowadays, things some people do annoys the living daylights out of my life. Like how everyone is in a hurry to get married. How people are desperate for a boyfriend/girlfriend. It is annoying.

What makes me annoyed more is when someone (a friend) comes up to me bitching and whining on how they don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend... WHY SO DESPERATE? Some are willing to go to the extend on dating a ... oh my. God.. JUNKIE!

I've got a friend, oh. My. God. Just because of his inability to be girlfriendless, he is willing to date a junkie. Not just a junkie but a TOMBOY who smokes like a chimney! Oh. My. God! I was a tomboy but I was never like that girl... she is a drug addict. She smokes like a boy. She behaves like a boy. Oh. My. God. I feel sorry for my friend.

The other kind of person I cannot stand is a guy who can't seem to make decisions. I don't trust guys like that. I wonder, how does a girl expect to rely on him if she ends up becoming his wife but at the same time, when dating with one girl, he has more than two girls behind her back. THAT I CANNOT STAND.

Gosh. I am so annoyed with a lot of people nowadays. They make themselves look so desperate it is not funny.

But what I cannot stand is how people tend to make a big hu ha about being single that they are willing to look so available. It is worse if it was a girl who behaves like that... damn.

Oh well.