I am glad that I have come across many types of human beings. They are pretty interesting actually.
In the past, I was being lied to, cheated on and back stabbed. By an ex and his useless friends.
Now, I know what being in a family means... a family of friends... I know how it feels like to be accepted.
People. We're not perfect but then. There are better people than others who think that they are good out there.
Life. Wonderfully screwed. Haha!
In the past, I was being lied to, cheated on and back stabbed. By an ex and his useless friends.
Now, I know what being in a family means... a family of friends... I know how it feels like to be accepted.
People. We're not perfect but then. There are better people than others who think that they are good out there.
Life. Wonderfully screwed. Haha!