Monday, March 9, 2009

No Use For A Title

Lately I have been ranting alot about mindless people. People who doesn't seem to know where to stick their nose into. Anyway, on the happier side, I have something to share. I think I have something to share.

I have been taking the chance to be Athena's biscuit napper. I really love Farley's Rusk (ORIGINAL). It sounds weird but it is pretty addictive when you start munching on it. It is so milky. The thought of it makes me drool. Haha! Damn.

Also, I have been hooked onto The Sims Pet Stories. I hadn't stop playing it since I got it installed into my laptop. My latest house is like below:-

My Sims House

It all started out with boredom. EXTREME boredom. So, after finishing the preset game called Midnight Masquerade... I got a new neighbourhood, Mesa Flats. So, since it was a desert suburb, I decided to build a flat roof house. Although, personally, I think this house would look better in white. Haha!

Also, I have been crazy writing notes on Facebook. One of it is:-

band.jpg

Name of my band : Shahid
Album : Life and I Love It

TRACKS:-

1) Person I Know Best
2) More Friends Than Boring
3) Nothing Ever Goes Away
4) One's Own
5) Too Young, Too Old
6) An Evangelist For Your Work
7) Messenger Boys
8) Something Else
9) The Kind of Love We Really Want
10) Bourgeois
11) Long Postponed
12) Merely for Themselves
13) Life and I Love It
14) Lie Down And Rest
15) Beyond All Boundaries
16) In This Together
17) Better Tomorrow

HOW TO GET YOUR OWN ALBUM?

My debut album!

Things you do when you've nothing to do. Now you've been tagged, read the instructions below ;)

1 - Open http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
(alternatively, if the first article you hit is short, hit Random Article two more times.)

2 - Open http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. For track list, refresh page and repeat first step when looking for first album title except your track title can be only one word or more. Be sure that one track must be the same title as the album.

3 - Open http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop/paint or similar to put it all together.

It is fun. AND. The next thing is for those who enjoy sticking their bloody noses into my private life... READ ON, ASSWIPES...

PLEASE [pleez]
(used as a polite addition to requests, commands, etc.) if you would be so obliging; kindly: Please come here. Will you please turn the radio off?

RESPECT [ri-spekt]
- to refrain from intruding upon or interfering with: to respect a person's privacy.

MY [mai]
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.

PRIVACY [priv-uh-see]
- the state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life or affairs: the right to privacy.

SPELLS OUT
: PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY!

I think, that will be it from me today. I will blog more once I get my mind straigth straight! That shows how delirious I am tonight. Haha! Damn!