Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Birthday :)

Sorry for disappearing for so long. Hadn't had the groove to blog lately. Here goes.

My thanks to all who've been wishing me since the starting of March. You guys rock and may you have an awesome day ahead of you :D

Every year, since I turned 16 (2000), I never looked forward for my birthday. I thought, it wasn't a good thing that I came into the world. I shouldn't exist. I shouldn't be around.

Yet, along came some friends I never knew I would meet. They were people people somehow feared... but they made my day feel worth living for. (I may have some friends who wish me and I love them for that..)

No doubt, I make big deals out of birthdays because I know it is a day you were brought into the world. It is a special day. It is a day of birth. But no one made a big deal out of mine (don't count family - family always make birthday special and I love them for that.. family NEVER forgets..).

In 2005, I thought, I have someone to share my day with. But I was wrong. From the looks of it, that person didn't bother of my day of existence when I made a big deal out of his. In 2006, I was ditched for a stupid mindless useless event. That hurt me.

Since that year, I realised that that person didn't think birthdays were important. So, I didn't expect anyone to make a fuss over it. Or make me appreciate it.

Then came along 2009. The year I turned 25 years old. I was promised by two awesome dudes. One I love like I love a brother. The other whom I see as my potential husband. Akim and Bob both told me the same thing when I said, "I never look forward to my birthday..."

"This year, I promise, will be different because you have Akim and the Clan..." Bob said.

"I promise, you will not feel the same about your birthday like usual. You will feel special. Because you already have me." Akim told me.

I took their words and they proved it to me. YESTERDAY they proved it to me. I was feeling happy all day yesterday. I was laughing my arse off since morning till around 2 am this morning.

It felt nice when TWO (not one) persons assure that your birthday will be different than any other year and kept their promises. I don't expect gifts from them, just their promises to assure me that my day will be perfect.

Hey, if the pre-birthday was awesome... what more of the actual day and the post-birthday itself? :D

AND I SWEAR MY SISTERS ARE PSYCHIC! THEY GOT ME THE BOOK I WAS TELLING AKIM ABOUT LAST NIGHT! Thank you! :D

TODAY WAS THE BOMB!