A short one. I promise. Haha.
Everything become expensive. ONE flower which originally cost RM2.50 at most will cost RM15 OR MORE.
So? Why must people think that a special day for romance should be on ONE particular day - the execution day of a Roman saint, too? Pretty depressing, if you ask me. If people want to think that getting executed after sending a love note is romantic. Let's all get executed, too after sending a love note to our loved one. :D
Some people may think I'm being cynical. I'm not. I'm just being straight with what I think. And logical.
Lalala...
Go figure.
Everything become expensive. ONE flower which originally cost RM2.50 at most will cost RM15 OR MORE.
So? Why must people think that a special day for romance should be on ONE particular day - the execution day of a Roman saint, too? Pretty depressing, if you ask me. If people want to think that getting executed after sending a love note is romantic. Let's all get executed, too after sending a love note to our loved one. :D
Some people may think I'm being cynical. I'm not. I'm just being straight with what I think. And logical.
Lalala...
Go figure.