Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 Scores and 5 Facts About Jaja

1. I am a cat magnet. I tend to have cats trailing behind me everywhere I go.

2. I write poems at my best when I am feeling rather emotional. That is when I tend to let everything out when I am facing a bad day. Or when I am in a bad mood.

3. I can be pretty unIslamic where forgiving is concerned. I don't let go of grudges very easily. Once it is hate, it will be hate for the rest of my life. I don't forgive easily. Quite honestly, I never really forgave my aunt for making my elder sister cry just because of Athena's name! Given the chance, I would murder somebody just for messing with my good side or betraying my trust.

4. I am a sucker for plush toys especially those reminding me of my childhood like the Care Bears or My Little Pony OR kitty cats and ducks. Everywhere I go I must bring ONE small kitty plush toy with me. My favorite plush toy would be the black kitty with gigantic green eyes which I got from New York! :D

5. I HATE clubbing places. Why? A lot of people who can't seem to control their brains when having more than one drink tend to cause trouble there. It is bad enough I have one too many bad experiences with the guys I date going to places like those. Because of that, thank God, Akim doesn't go there anymore.

6. Akim maybe younger than me but he acts like he is older than me. *grins*

7. I get easily high on over dosage of chocolates. DARK CHOCOLATES. I don't like milk chocolate or white chocolates because it is just too bloody sweet for me. I don't like it one bit. But dark chocolates, I could munch on them the whole day without complaining.

8. I get easily addicted to food. One day is all about ayam penyet. Another is all about blackpepper beef rice. The other will be all about tanghoon fishball soup! :P

9. MY FAVORITE THING TO EAT IS CHICKEN but I hate the bones! Hehe! Hence the nickname, (go figure). HAHAHAHA! Whenever I go out and eat with Akim, well, he knows well enough that I only like the flesh and the great part is, we can work together since he loves to eat the bone!

10. Currently, I am addicted to games like Cooking Dash and iSpy games! *LoL*

11. I can't seem to live without my phone, iPod or Internet. I go insane without it all. Haha! Sad but true.

12. I love anything written by Neil Gaiman. He is awesome!

13. I enjoy listening and watching broadway musicals. So far, I've seen Mamma Mia, Cats, Beauty and The Beast (in KL), Puteri Hang Li Po (Kuching) and Phantom of the Opera (New York). I hope I could watch We Will Rock You, Wicked, Hairspray, Grease, The Producers, Avenue Q, Sweeney Todd, Whistle Down The Wind, Les Miserable and some more others in the future. Hehe! Broadway musicals always have this thing on me. I always feel like crying when it starts and when it ends! Hehe!

14. Purposely put this here, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN VALENTINE'S DAY. Why? I don't think celebrating a dead saints' death day would be a good idea for a day for love and romance. Hm. To me, your anniversary with your significant other or husband/wife is a special day for love and romance.. hehe!

15. My natural clumsiness involving my forehead is a since young thing. When I was younger, I would always 'officiate' the hotel room with me knocking my head against something. Haha! A holiday is never complete without me knocking my head against something.

16. I have low respect for guys who cheat on their girlfriends who are so into them. Guys like them should just die and disappear from the face of the Earth!

17. I like bands which is not or no longer overrated or not very well-known to other people. Actually, I knew about Secondhand Serenade before they became the most overrated thing on the radio! HAHA! Now, 'Fall For You' is such an overrated song. I can't stand it. EVERYDAY someone is listening to it. Gosh, I am like, I knew that song since 2 years ago? Damn!

18. Like everyone, I have a guilty pleasure and that is Boyzone. Period.

19. I have the tendency to date guys younger than me...

20. I have a natural talent for pulling white hair. ASK AKIM!

21. I have an obsession for clouds. I love taking pictures of clouds. Don't ask why. Hehe!

22. When it comes to typing, I like to type in full. I don't like to use shortform because it tend to slow down my reading or typing. I am quite slow at registering short forms. SERIOUSLY. [[I dun lyk 2 type or rid aniting writen lyk dis.]] It annoys me big time when I type it...

23. Since I was young, I love scribbling the wall and quite honestly, proudly I declare, I still scribble the wall. Haha! With what? With quotes or lyrics. Haha. Seriously.

24. People with EXTREMELY crude open-mindedness annoys me BIG time. I don't like people talking about or grabbing my private parts so openly in public. That is so... sickening. Seriously.

25. Is my age this year. That's quarter of a century old. GOSH!