
Yeah. That is us. All of us in Kuching that is.
Bob. Hazie. Me. Akim. Ijan.
Unfortunately, Jay is not in Kuching. My history with the clan.
BOB:- I met Bob for the first time on October 22nd 2008 at Pop Wave II. He was working there with Ijan. Hehehe. We didn't talk much then though. Then eventually we became close.
HAZIE:- Believe it or not, Hazie was meant to be my younger sister's friend. Wait. It was like this actually. Hazie's younger sister was supposed to be my younger sister's friend but eventually my sister and Hazie clicked. Then, until one day, Bob told me about a girl he fell in love with and her name was Hazie. When I investigated, he said that her Dad has a clinic and immediately I knew which Hazie he meant.
AKIM:- Please read Our Second Month Anniversary to know how I met Akim in person ;) But I didn't put in that entry on how he waited for me for 3 years ;D Actually, THREE YEARS ago, I came across this chatter who was a friend of Ijan's. So, I begged him to join PGX. He did. In PGX, he sent me a private message saying he wanted to be my friend. Then he asked for my number. Since I was in a relationship then, I told him I had a boyfriend so I won't be giving my handphone number unnecessarily. He never contacted me via PGX since. UNTIL. Last year. Hehe!
IJAN:- Ijan and I met for the first time in 2005 but I had been chatting with him via IRC since 2004. It is amazing how he remained my friend after how I ditched him for 3 years because of a freak. Ijan remain to be the person I can always count on to make me laugh. Since before. Till now.
JAY:- Honestly, I didn't really like Jay when I first chatted with him in 2004, but I learnt to tolerate him and I knew what kind of person he truly is.
I am glad I got to know them all though, they made me laugh all the time. They are supportive of me.
I love them. They are my extended family. They are the 2nd most important people in my life besides my family and the Jutology girls..
Bob. Hazie. Me. Akim. Ijan.
Unfortunately, Jay is not in Kuching. My history with the clan.
BOB:- I met Bob for the first time on October 22nd 2008 at Pop Wave II. He was working there with Ijan. Hehehe. We didn't talk much then though. Then eventually we became close.
HAZIE:- Believe it or not, Hazie was meant to be my younger sister's friend. Wait. It was like this actually. Hazie's younger sister was supposed to be my younger sister's friend but eventually my sister and Hazie clicked. Then, until one day, Bob told me about a girl he fell in love with and her name was Hazie. When I investigated, he said that her Dad has a clinic and immediately I knew which Hazie he meant.
AKIM:- Please read Our Second Month Anniversary to know how I met Akim in person ;) But I didn't put in that entry on how he waited for me for 3 years ;D Actually, THREE YEARS ago, I came across this chatter who was a friend of Ijan's. So, I begged him to join PGX. He did. In PGX, he sent me a private message saying he wanted to be my friend. Then he asked for my number. Since I was in a relationship then, I told him I had a boyfriend so I won't be giving my handphone number unnecessarily. He never contacted me via PGX since. UNTIL. Last year. Hehe!
IJAN:- Ijan and I met for the first time in 2005 but I had been chatting with him via IRC since 2004. It is amazing how he remained my friend after how I ditched him for 3 years because of a freak. Ijan remain to be the person I can always count on to make me laugh. Since before. Till now.
JAY:- Honestly, I didn't really like Jay when I first chatted with him in 2004, but I learnt to tolerate him and I knew what kind of person he truly is.
I am glad I got to know them all though, they made me laugh all the time. They are supportive of me.
I love them. They are my extended family. They are the 2nd most important people in my life besides my family and the Jutology girls..