I noticed one thing. Every bank there is, every place where it requires a security guard, it is ALWAYS an old man sitting down guarding.
No doubt, these security guards are ex-policemen and they have experience but don't people pity them or something? No doubt, the job looks easy but actually, this is what I think. It is NOT as easy as it seems.
A security guard is not about sitting down watching a place or whatever but... you have to be on the alert. The poor old security guards are often look very tired and sleepy. There are times, I see them sleeping while on guard duty.
Don't the employer pity them? I am being rather rational to think about this actually but I think it is not fair for them. Although they are the ones applying for the job but at least give them something easier to do.
I don't know what else to say about it all because I just don't like seeing old men guarding places like banks and jewel shops. Places which are robbery prone. I cannot imagine the poor old man running after the robber. I cannot imagine the poor old man holding a gun, which is heavy, shooting trying to aim at the robber. If he was Allan Quatermain from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, maybe it is a different story.
Sometimes, these old men should be given credit or extra money for what they do. I mean, seriously, they are working hard to be what they are and I now that some people actually look down on them.
Why can't we just get the young people get the job rather than old men to be security guards?
That is just my thought. Owh well.
No doubt, these security guards are ex-policemen and they have experience but don't people pity them or something? No doubt, the job looks easy but actually, this is what I think. It is NOT as easy as it seems.
A security guard is not about sitting down watching a place or whatever but... you have to be on the alert. The poor old security guards are often look very tired and sleepy. There are times, I see them sleeping while on guard duty.
Don't the employer pity them? I am being rather rational to think about this actually but I think it is not fair for them. Although they are the ones applying for the job but at least give them something easier to do.
I don't know what else to say about it all because I just don't like seeing old men guarding places like banks and jewel shops. Places which are robbery prone. I cannot imagine the poor old man running after the robber. I cannot imagine the poor old man holding a gun, which is heavy, shooting trying to aim at the robber. If he was Allan Quatermain from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, maybe it is a different story.
Sometimes, these old men should be given credit or extra money for what they do. I mean, seriously, they are working hard to be what they are and I now that some people actually look down on them.
Why can't we just get the young people get the job rather than old men to be security guards?
That is just my thought. Owh well.