Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can't They Just Stop It?

They just can't seem to mind their own business. As if I am so stupid! Why would people ask them about me when they can ask ME themselves?

Irrational, right? Nosy people. Always telling fibs just to dig secrets from other people. Don't they think they are NOT crossing the border Bob drew for us the other day. Eventually, THEY will step within my side of the line. All for being bloody nosy.

Look, why should they bother at all when I am no longer related to them in any possible way? Gosh.

Will they ever grow up?

Will they ever learn?

Stupid people! They can't even handle their own lives, they want to mind other people's business. I hate it, I really do.

DECLARATION: Akim is not a coward like someone I used to date. That idiot. His body seems big but his heart is like a mouse. Cowardly! I think even a mouse is braver than him!

People who never go beyond their coconut shell will never see the world as it is. They fail to admit it because they are too egoistic about the whole bloody thing. They are ashamed to show how mindless they are. How narrow-minded they are.

Hey, considering these are the people who criticise me for SPEAKING ENGLISH! Owh well. Like said, people who never go beyond their coconut shell will never see the world as it is.

And. Getting easily threatened by songs by Tupac is actually part of the reasons why they are so narrow-minded. Owh well. What to do? Such people exist. Sad. But true.