I don't know what made me think about blogging this issue but I don't really understand some people... people who doesn't understand the meaning of respecting other people's privacy. It makes me wonder why they behave the way they behave.
Don't they ever stop and think, "What if someone were to do the same thing I am doing to so and so?"
Sometimes, I think people like those who don't respect other people's privacy don't have a brain. They have brains but they lack the ability to use it. They are not considerate...
Some bugger's approach is pretty undeniably LAME... when they want to know about someone's life, they pretend to be the THIRD PARTY.
Gosh. Don't they have a life...? It makes me wonder. Owh well. Let them be. Hope one day people would mind their privacy.
Don't they ever stop and think, "What if someone were to do the same thing I am doing to so and so?"
Sometimes, I think people like those who don't respect other people's privacy don't have a brain. They have brains but they lack the ability to use it. They are not considerate...
Some bugger's approach is pretty undeniably LAME... when they want to know about someone's life, they pretend to be the THIRD PARTY.
Gosh. Don't they have a life...? It makes me wonder. Owh well. Let them be. Hope one day people would mind their privacy.