Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today's Disappointment.

1. THE NEW YORK BLOCK AND NEW GENERATIONS OF MARIANS
-- I went to St. Mary's (for a visit and for the Food and Fun Fair) and I saw something I hated. GIRLS BEHAVING like... wh0res around boys. GOOD GOD. Are those girls or...? OH MY GOD. Unrefined! I was shocked. Even Akim was rather annoyed at them. He may had not been an EX THOMIAN but his first impression of the Marians are off. He finds them too available. Haha. Poor guy. Cultural shock. HEY! Despite me being an EX MARIAN myself, I was cultural shocked, too. There was one girl. OH MY GOD. So bloody rude. Saw two people standing in line, she cut in front of them and that two people happened to be Akim and I. About the New York Block. SHOOT! There was NO NOSTALGIC feeling to me being in St. Mary's. EVERYTHING is different. I miss stomping like a stampede of elephants on the wooden York Block. Haha! I miss everything about the OLD YORK BLOCK. They should retained. But did they? NO! >:( F**K!

2. EARTH HOUR AWARENESS
-- Our people don't seem to f**king care about GLOBAL WARMING. By switching off the damn lights, you cool the Earth down, numbnuts! I think, in my neighbourhood, my house was the only house in darkness. Why can't people be more aware of Nature? Hello? We are only BORROWING the Earth. The Earth is getting jaded.. people don't seem to understand that. It is almost sickening. Owh well. HUMANS are just too selfish~!!