Friday, March 20, 2009

Give It Up Already

HELL-LO!

When I show NO INTEREST in you or ANYONE to do with you. I expect YOU to respect my privacy!

Why can't you understand that though you think you gesture is kind and being nice it could also be ANNOYING?!?

I cannot stand it when people don't respect my privacy. If I am not interested in knowing what is going on with you or anyone to do with you. It bugs me. It means stepping into my border.

Why did God give you a brain when you don't use it. There is a reason why I don't want to do anything with you or anyone to do with you anymore. Why? Answer is simple, you've got a brain, you think about it!

Gosh. I wish I could hate you but I can't hate you without trying to stand up for what is right for me because the people on your side has so much points against me and I can easily use the law against that person! Fraud. Harassment. Blackmail.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Yours Sincerely, Jaja.