Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hard Cold Thoughts 15 Minutes Before 5 AM

IF,
You ever come to me,
BEGGING for forgiveness for all the wrongs you've ever done to me,
Forget it,
Talk to my hand and start crawling on your knees till it bleed!
I tolerated with you,
Now I do not want to turn back!

IF,
You ever come to me,
TELLING me you have been ditched for YOUR OWN mistakes,
Forget it,
Weep and bleed,
I do not care,
Because I do not want to have ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

You can do it once,
Means you can do it twice,
Think about it~

There is so much hate in my heart right now. That mother fucker had proven to me something which made me SATISFIED!

Just because you know you've made a mistake to me, you delete me from your Facebook! Wow. Where was your awesomeness in being the Man?

What Man?

I see a RAT. A COWARD. Wait, even a RAT isn't that frighten of humans. I don't know what you are. If I call you something else, I would SINK to your lowly level.

What irks me most, when in one of his friend's post on his Facebook wall, he said he DOESN'T TAKE DRUGS. HAH! Mother fucking liar! In front of your RELIGIOUS parents, you show your saintly side but behind them? Drinking, eating pork and doing drugs? Wow. What the Hell are you?

If your parents knew, I swear you'll be disowned. You deserve it actually. Really. You do.

I hate you more than I did the last time and it is not normal for me to hate someone to that extend. I think Justin Bieber is better than you.

Jee. SOME people.

If, ONE DAY, he calls me saying the police got him and he has the noose waiting for him. I will CLAP MY HANDS and say, "Congratulations!"

I am being evil. I tried to save him once. I won't attempt it again.

That's my promise.

And yes, this is my Darkside and I do not mean in the world of photography.

This is me. Like it or not. This IS me.