This is Arieanna. She is 1 years 8 months old and I love her. Arieanna is a mini me. When I was her age, I have this habit of not letting go a certain dress I have my heart set on and I would wear it until it was dirty. Then, my parents will have to wash that dress in the morning just to get that dress dried in the evening for me to wear.
Anyway, this morning, Kak Lin called me and she said she had a story to tell me. Apparently, last night, Arieanna was minding her own business when she suddenly called, "Jaja, Jaja, Jaja..." Kak Lin was wondering why was she suddenly called out my name. So when Kak Lin approached her, in her hands was my photograph. She gave Kak Lin my photo and said, "Jaja..."
It is so sweet. I am glad, she is very attached to us. I am glad she recognise us.
Anyway, this morning, Kak Lin called me and she said she had a story to tell me. Apparently, last night, Arieanna was minding her own business when she suddenly called, "Jaja, Jaja, Jaja..." Kak Lin was wondering why was she suddenly called out my name. So when Kak Lin approached her, in her hands was my photograph. She gave Kak Lin my photo and said, "Jaja..."
It is so sweet. I am glad, she is very attached to us. I am glad she recognise us.