Sunday, June 8, 2008

On How Familiarity Can Be Annoying + Other Things

I can pretty much say that I hate some of my friends for being two-faced and it serves them right when they suffer because of their significant other. Thanks so much for talking bad about Maman. Perhaps they are just jealous. I know he did break my heart before but this Babe shouldn't talk bad about him every time we get engaged in a conversation about our boyfriends. Like her boyfriend is any better!

HAH! I've never heard of a guy who can't seem to make up his mind about anything. How do you expect that person to be the father of your kids or the leader of the house if he can't make ANY decisions? Never have I heard about a guy who can't see the difference between a break up and a time out! At least, Maman can make up his mind. Or make his decision.

This Babe is the kind of person who thinks the world revolves only around her anyway. At times, I get so annoyed with her statement. All because of the way she talks. She talks too highly about herself and lowly about other people. It's sickening, actually. She is also the type who doesn't look into the mirror. Owh, the other thing is when without a boyfriend, she tends to get DESPERATE and DEPRESSED. When she has one, she'll be all hanky panky with other guys. I don't understand this kind of person. They discourage you with your long time boyfriend and they don't realize that their own boyfriend needs to be watched. When we're depressed over our LONG TIME boyfriend, they'll be telling us TO FORGET HIM, ETC:- BUT WHEN, they're depressed over their SHORT TERM boyfriend, we encourage them to calm down, relax or hope someone better will come by or HOPE THE GUY REALIZE HIS MISTAKES! All positive encouragement. Really. I don't understand this sort of character. I don't know if it is out of jealousy or whatever but when a friend is depressed over a silly fight or petty little things in a relationship, you don't be the fuel for the fire. You have to be the water for the fire. Truly stupid.

God gave you a brain and yet you are not using your brain. Actually, Babe is not the only one. The other person is Brat. He seems like a good person on the surface but he tend to be annoying. That is all due to familiarity. Sometimes, the things he say may sound like a joke but it tend to get annoying. He, too, is like Babe. Too bad his fiancee of 6 years (?) is torturing him. Why does he advice me to let Maman go when his fiancee is doing worse things? Why won't he let her go for how she is torturing him? Ass! Don't advice me to let go of someone when YOU yourself cannot let go of the person hurting you most.

Bloody hell, I cannot get over that song! Haha! Actually, a few songs I cannot get over...

  1. Scars by Papa Roach
  2. Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit
  3. Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
  4. Autumns Monolouge by From Autumn to Ashes
  5. Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee
  6. Epiphany by Staind

That is just the main few. Haha! But I love Scars the most. I am going to put in Epiphany by Staind. I love the video. It's got Billy Zane with hair in it! HAHA!



Hehe! I like this video. Anyway, it is late now. I think I should be off!