Thursday, June 5, 2008

Biggest Huha Since... when?

I am getting sick of this bitching and whining about PETROL. Everything is about the petrol now. I hate it. I mean, people are getting angry because of it. Why? They blame the government. I don't blame anyone but OURSELVES for not being NATURE FRIENDLY. WE are the cause of GLOBAL WARMING. We are also the cause of petrol being limited. So, don't blame the government if there is a high rise in petrol. It goes back to ourselves.

Our Malaysians are quite stupid because they think it is the government who wants more income. I disagree. It is a global thing. Not ONLY us suffering from high rising price in petrol. It is all around. People compare to Brunei and Arabia.

Hello, think about it this way, COMPARED to us, Brunei is ONE small country on its own. They still have petrol for themselves. So, that is a reason why they have cheap petrol. They still have plenty more for themselves. As for Arabia, they've got plenty of oiling stations (or whatever you may call them).

I AM SO SICK OF THIS BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT PETROL NOW. Why can't we Malaysians make a big huha about GLOBAL WARMING also? Gosh.

Better stop now, before some NARROW MINDED BASTARD decide to sue me or something.