Still don't get it.
Why there are so many pots calling the kettle black? Seriously. People tend to think that they are perfect when they are not even near perfect. I don't think that I am perfect. I mean, seriously, I was perfect, I would have committed suicide like a thousand times!
I don't want to think about it. Right now. I am in the mood to laugh because it is proven that some people need other people's backup to actually cause some trouble. Oh well. They stand together.
I am feeling bored and seriously, I am feeling so mixed up it is not funny. I can feel my eyes getting heavy but I know, once I close them, it won't remain close! I think, I want to do some imagining! I am feeling rather wacky. Haha!
Why there are so many pots calling the kettle black? Seriously. People tend to think that they are perfect when they are not even near perfect. I don't think that I am perfect. I mean, seriously, I was perfect, I would have committed suicide like a thousand times!
I don't want to think about it. Right now. I am in the mood to laugh because it is proven that some people need other people's backup to actually cause some trouble. Oh well. They stand together.
I am feeling bored and seriously, I am feeling so mixed up it is not funny. I can feel my eyes getting heavy but I know, once I close them, it won't remain close! I think, I want to do some imagining! I am feeling rather wacky. Haha!
A Sony Vaio is thinking to itself, "she is falling asleep in front of me again... and guess what, she is halfway blogging and looking for things to download."
The Nokia 5300 replies, "At least she remembers to charge me!" Whereas the Nokia 6120 keeps quiet. Nearby, a plastic bag filled with dried papayas says, "she forgotten to twist me... luckily it is only dried papayas inside of me rather than crackers... or she will waste it... again!"
The girl woke up and squinted her eyes. "Oh, my downloading is still running..." as she clicked onto the website of her blog and published her post. She looked at her dried papayas and took a piece and placed it into her mouth. "I am getting sleepy now..." she yawned.
RANDOM-MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I intend to change my blogskin. I want to put some Liverpool touch to it but then, I am honestly lazy to do so.
WHAT THE HELL? LINDSAY LOHAN IS PREGNANT? No, I was fooled. Haha! Anyway, there was something I wanted to blog about and it is about me hating looking at the way people type words online.
I tinK oNLy rEtarDs haF dA aBiLitY tO tYpE liKe diS. i dUn nOe hOW dEy caN rEaD oR tYpe Like Diz! iT iz taKinG tOo mUch tiMe! i fiNd dIz verY aNnoYinG! tO rEad it iZ annoYiNg, wHat mOre tYpinG it anD waStiNg mOst oF mA tiMe! aNd tO tiNk daT dEy aRe VerY LaZY tO tYpe iN ProPeR EnGLiSh~ nOt oNLy i haTe tO sEe pEoPLe tyPe LiKe diZ, bUt i HaTe tO sEe deY sPeLL liKe diZ!!
GOD! I feel like a retard typing the above! Seriously, if you are going to spell this like DIZ, don't bother going to school to learn English. If someone were to sit for an Oxford or Cambridge exam, it will be an immediate fail. The essay may be good, but the spelling? Owh, NO! A BIG NO NO!
Oh God! Why does the Jonas Brothers look so gay in that picture on OMG! Yahoo!? I am in the mood to criticize actually.
Well, at least I don't behave like the world revolves only around me. I don't call the kettle black like some people. The world is just the way it is. If I don't like that person, I don't go around telling other people that I am much more perfect than them.
I hate to get the hiccups. It hurts. Really it does. And it is a bit annoying. What is with me this morning. It is already late. I am bound to wake up late tomorrow. OH GOD! And to think, I have to get out of the house at a certain time!
I think, I should try sleeping now.