Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It Sucks To Be Me

I decided to use that as a title because it really sucks to be me because I realised some people tend to feel either threatened or easily offended or think that I don't know anything at all.

Wait a second. Who is the stupid one here? Me or them?

I discussed this with Akim and he said, "Them." His reason was simple. "They know nothing. That is why they feel that way."

Sadly for them, I agree.

In a way, I argued with someone on my Facebook because of Toilet... oops, sorry, Twilight. Look, my opinion is, Ms. Meyers despite trying to write something "original", made vampires lose their concept of being vampires. Vampires DIE when they are within the sunlight. NOT sparkle like diamonds. I think Buffy should stake Edward. Haha!

Die, Edward! Die!

Ms. Meyers' delivery on Edward as a vampire is just... unjust for a vampire. A friend of mine actually, indirectly, supported me by saying that that is today's vampires. That made the movie suck. Haha! Owh well. I still think, if you want to watch movies about REAL vampires one can try watching Interview With the Vampire or Underworld.

I know the terms saying that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but Ms. Meyers should respect or do a research on vampires OR realise that everything has its weaknesses. Why? Was Edward's weakness the whiny bitch named Bella? Not worth his time!

The other thing is, people are being bias, too. How is Edward Cullen any hotter than Cedric Gregory when they are actually the same person? Stupid, right? HAHAHA! Owh well. Prince Caspian is hotter than either one of them! Wait a second, vampire-wise, Lestat (Queen of the Damned) is way hotter than Edward!

It sucks to be me how? I know stuff and I like certain stuff to remain in their ORIGINAL form. Changing their concept won't make them ORIGINAL. You are MODIFYING - worst, DESTROYING THEIR ORIGINS!

I know for a fact that in Supernatural, they made vampires tougher but they still have weaknesses but they are still vampires. They don't fall weak for a human. Especially a whiny one like Bella! Jeez. And in Supernatural, those vampires still sleep in the day! They don't get exposed to sunlight. They still fear the sunlight!

It is like saying that a centaur, a half horse, half man is actually a half cow, half man! HAHA! Owh God! Or saying that a mermaid is actually half octopus half woman. It is like that. More or less.

The other thing is, people tend to get all conceited. I LOVE people like this. They are so easy to aim at. They are so easy to threat. How? They get threatened by words. It is worse when you actually take quotes from people like Tupac! Haha! Sad but true. Narrow-minded people like that still exist. They should get out from their coconut shell and live life a little. Do a research or investigate before saying it is a threat for them!

Yet, when I think about it, people who are easily threatened by things that are not meant for them are OBVIOUSLY guilty for something.

Hey, I am being who I am. After all, Tupac did say, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

When I think about it. It DOESN'T sucks to be me. IT SUCKS TO BE THEM! HAHA! Why does it sucks to be them? They know nothing they are defending for. Let me have mercy on them wet blankets then. NOT!

It sucks to be me because I know more than they do!

HA HA *sarcastic*