There is such a thing called a little private life. A little space. A personal space. Yet, when I keep my mouth shut, people tend to overstep the border of my life. My space. My room.
Have they no respect for me or anybody for that matter?
Hazie texted me today and her ex's girlfriend can't seem to stop bothering her... Hazie is young. Of course she will fight back.
Bob wants to get even but I thought of an approach for people like that (it is funny how you can actually settle someone's problem but can't never settle your own! *chuckles*).
We need to draw a borderline. If anyone overstep the line, the opposite party can do whatever. Owh well. I just hope most of the war I got myself into, I hope the opposite party overstep the border... as it is, there is a badger sniffing around my fence!
Just don't enter my boundary. That is all.
I am so sorry if I have hatred lurking within me. It is just me. I am not being a hypocrite in denying my hatred for people. Better be honest than being a hypocrite!
Have they no respect for me or anybody for that matter?
Hazie texted me today and her ex's girlfriend can't seem to stop bothering her... Hazie is young. Of course she will fight back.
Bob wants to get even but I thought of an approach for people like that (it is funny how you can actually settle someone's problem but can't never settle your own! *chuckles*).
We need to draw a borderline. If anyone overstep the line, the opposite party can do whatever. Owh well. I just hope most of the war I got myself into, I hope the opposite party overstep the border... as it is, there is a badger sniffing around my fence!
Just don't enter my boundary. That is all.
I am so sorry if I have hatred lurking within me. It is just me. I am not being a hypocrite in denying my hatred for people. Better be honest than being a hypocrite!