About Twilight, Nuril and I had this conversation today. We should send Buffy or Sam and Dean to hunt Edward Cullen down!
Owh, another thing Nuril mentioned, vampires producing sperms? Aren't vampires supposed to be the undead? :D
HAHAHAHA! Damn, sorry Stephenie Meyers, I really hate the way you describe vampires. Gosh! Vampires are not vampires because of you. Research before you write... Writing about vampires sparkling in the sunlight like diamonds is like saying that a mermaid is actually half-octopus, half-woman or a satyr is half-chicken, half-man!
Sell out!
Owh, another thing Nuril mentioned, vampires producing sperms? Aren't vampires supposed to be the undead? :D
HAHAHAHA! Damn, sorry Stephenie Meyers, I really hate the way you describe vampires. Gosh! Vampires are not vampires because of you. Research before you write... Writing about vampires sparkling in the sunlight like diamonds is like saying that a mermaid is actually half-octopus, half-woman or a satyr is half-chicken, half-man!
Sell out!