Thursday, May 29, 2008

The LEGENDary Improvement or ...?

I noticed this morning that the staff at Legend smiled a lot. Now, Nuril and I are at the Starbucks in the Mall. That seem like an 'improvement' actually. I think mainly because Mummy made a little complain. Considering she put a big fat NO as an answer to the question;- "Who would you recommend to be employer of the month?"

Even when I got angry yesterday, I did quite hoped they read my blog. I cannot help it if I am angry. You don't treat your guest like that, without a smile. The other thing that made me quite angry was as Nuril and I was about to leave the place, we asked for the Star newspaper for Mummy. And the guy there (probably the manager or something) DID NOT say things like, "Oh, we will try look if we have one then we'll send over to your room." INSTEAD he said, "Oh, at this time there is no more Star newspapers and we send requested newspapers only in the morning." Where is the sense of courtesy? If he had said it with a smile or something, I won't mind too much but this man was sulking!

As a guest, I would feel uncomfortable with the services at the hotel. Hello! You are dealing with people from foreign countries and from foreign states! You have to show some respect to the guest. Even if you've been through a rough day or had argument with your husband/wife or whatever... SMILE at your guests. The next time around they'd come back. Or they might go back to wherever they came from and say, "Oh! Legend is a very FRIENDLY hotel!"

Don't they think that way? Why can't our people think the possibilities with other people? Why don't they go by that quote?





Treat others like how you want to be treated





Owh, wait, maybe they don't read enough to know such quotes! But being in a hotel business, one should know that motto.

Yet, don't they only treat foreigners OUTSIDE Malaysia kindly! Okay, enough about the hotel! I don't want to get sickened by their treatment any further.

Another thing I want to share with, despite the anger I felt with Legend yesterday, there was a nice sight in the evening. Everything seem so alive. The contrast! It is beautiful.


















A bit blurry because I used my handphone.

FUCKING HELL, I CAN'T HARDLY BLOG PROPERLY WITH THIS WIRELESS CONNECTION! EVERYTIME I LEAVE MY SITE IDLED, IT WILL GO BACK TO THAT DUMBSHIT SITE!

I think I better go now, in case, I cannot save this damn entry! Hope to blog tomorrow!!