Yes, hence the title, I AM MISERABLE. I am forced to use this hard-to-use keyboard! JUST BECAUSE SHE WON'T LET ME USE FREE WIRELESS CONNECTION AT STARBUCKS DOWNSTAIRS! Apparently, this place have heard of WIRELESS and they charge RM20 for an hour!! This hotel is DEFINITELY NOT guest friendly. EVERYTHING is at a price. Why? Why does Concorde offer free complimentary wireless connection in their rooms? Why can't the Legend do the same?
I hate it here. Ditto to the staff's courteous smiles now after Mummy's complain. NO MATTER WHAT. I hate it here. For an 'executive' hotel, their keyboard sucks. You have to press the spacebar hard enough to get a space in a sentence. Why can't they like replace the keyboard. After all, the cheapest keyboard cost around RM25 only. The keyboard I am using at home cost only RM25 and it is in good condition. This keyboard is as bad as Adeeb's old one. The keyboard Kak Yong and I got for him was only RM25!
I don't know, I am miserable not because I cannot go online but the fact that there are hotels who charge for everything. Not everybody can afford to pay. It is not like a person is going to stay in the hotel for years! Damn, I am feeling uncomfortable. I can't hardly type properly. I am bored. I want to go sites where it requires fast connections. Even to stroll down the page, lags! The damn keyboard is IRKING me! The damn page takes long to load and the whole damn thing jams up when I try to go into a Crumpler website!
It is sickening. I think I shall wait till I can go back online. I don't want to use this lounge computer. It sucks. Really. Not the people (not all, though), but the damn computer. It is ancient. I can't socialise with Yahoo! Messenger or MSN Messenger Live! :(
I will blog once I get the chance. If only I brought the Eastpak instead of my Crumpler. If I had carried my Eastpak, I would have been able to carry my laptop everywhere I go in this city! I could easily sit anywhere with a WiFi network and surf the net :(
Owh well. What to do? :( I will have to endure. Sad, I used to love this place... now? I don't. SAD!
I hate it here. Ditto to the staff's courteous smiles now after Mummy's complain. NO MATTER WHAT. I hate it here. For an 'executive' hotel, their keyboard sucks. You have to press the spacebar hard enough to get a space in a sentence. Why can't they like replace the keyboard. After all, the cheapest keyboard cost around RM25 only. The keyboard I am using at home cost only RM25 and it is in good condition. This keyboard is as bad as Adeeb's old one. The keyboard Kak Yong and I got for him was only RM25!
I don't know, I am miserable not because I cannot go online but the fact that there are hotels who charge for everything. Not everybody can afford to pay. It is not like a person is going to stay in the hotel for years! Damn, I am feeling uncomfortable. I can't hardly type properly. I am bored. I want to go sites where it requires fast connections. Even to stroll down the page, lags! The damn keyboard is IRKING me! The damn page takes long to load and the whole damn thing jams up when I try to go into a Crumpler website!
It is sickening. I think I shall wait till I can go back online. I don't want to use this lounge computer. It sucks. Really. Not the people (not all, though), but the damn computer. It is ancient. I can't socialise with Yahoo! Messenger or MSN Messenger Live! :(
I will blog once I get the chance. If only I brought the Eastpak instead of my Crumpler. If I had carried my Eastpak, I would have been able to carry my laptop everywhere I go in this city! I could easily sit anywhere with a WiFi network and surf the net :(
Owh well. What to do? :( I will have to endure. Sad, I used to love this place... now? I don't. SAD!