Yes. Someone I know has BABIES (not BABY if there are two of them)... The SICKENING part is, it is NOT her getting up in the middle of the night to take care of her babies but it is her mother in law.
Why bother being a mother if you are not willing to take care of your own babies? I know you did most of the work squeezing them out but, it is YOUR responsibility!
It is bad enough the mother in law works in the day time and not making any profits. The woman is getting older. She is not young. She is sickly, too. Stupid daughter in law that she's got!
Irresponsible to be a mother! She really is! SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER. If you want your mother in law to be there, at least ask for guidance. DON'T MAKE HER DO ALL THE WORK. SHE IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE! WHILE SHE SLEEP LIKE A BABY NEGLECTING HER OWN, HER MOTHER IN LAW IS WORKING AWAY!
Goodness gracious. It makes me sad just thinking about it... If she were to be my mother in law... I would ask her to just teach me what to do and just overlook at what I am doing with my baby.
Why is this girl so inconsiderate? :( She's trying to kill her mother in law, is it? Shows off in Friendster on how much she loves her BABY (hello, there are TWO of them, BABIES!!) so much.
RIGHT!
If you love your babies so much, I am sure you'd put in full responsibility to take care of them! You would have countless days and nights to take care of them! You would really love them by taking care of them. Not letting other people do the job for you. I feel like crying. I really do feel like crying. I am feeling pity for the babies and her mother in law. I really am.
What did those babies do to deserve so much neglect? So much... argh.. I don't even know what word is appropriate for her attitude. Why is she so selfish? And thoughtless? Why is she THEIR mother? Why can't it be a better person? WHAT DID THEY DO TO GET SUCH A HYPOCRITE OF A MOTHER? A mother who claims to love them but... does not show any responsibility to love them? Why?
I cannot believe myself. As I am typing this out, there are tears in my eyes and hate in my heart. I feel angry. These tears are for this feeling of anger towards the babies' mother... and sadness for the babies and her mother in law! Why? If anything happen to her babies, I wonder who'd get the blame?
How... can the mother be so cruel to her own children? And especially to her mother in law? Why...? I wish I could just take the babies away from her. They don't deserve a hypocrite for a mother... they don't deserve to get neglected by the mother... they... are too pure and innocent.
Oh God... please... I am begging of You... please take care of those innocent little souls. I may have done so much sins but... I still have heart towards children. They are... too innocent... I pray You will watch over them. To me... babies are angels without wings...
I am actually shaking just typing this entry out. I am upset. I am angry. I am... feeling sad. I... don't want anything to happen to them. They are after all, my nephews (in law)...
Oh, God have mercy on them...
I cannot bear to type anymore... It just makes me want to cry.
Why bother being a mother if you are not willing to take care of your own babies? I know you did most of the work squeezing them out but, it is YOUR responsibility!
It is bad enough the mother in law works in the day time and not making any profits. The woman is getting older. She is not young. She is sickly, too. Stupid daughter in law that she's got!
Irresponsible to be a mother! She really is! SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER. If you want your mother in law to be there, at least ask for guidance. DON'T MAKE HER DO ALL THE WORK. SHE IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE! WHILE SHE SLEEP LIKE A BABY NEGLECTING HER OWN, HER MOTHER IN LAW IS WORKING AWAY!
Goodness gracious. It makes me sad just thinking about it... If she were to be my mother in law... I would ask her to just teach me what to do and just overlook at what I am doing with my baby.
Why is this girl so inconsiderate? :( She's trying to kill her mother in law, is it? Shows off in Friendster on how much she loves her BABY (hello, there are TWO of them, BABIES!!) so much.
RIGHT!
If you love your babies so much, I am sure you'd put in full responsibility to take care of them! You would have countless days and nights to take care of them! You would really love them by taking care of them. Not letting other people do the job for you. I feel like crying. I really do feel like crying. I am feeling pity for the babies and her mother in law. I really am.
What did those babies do to deserve so much neglect? So much... argh.. I don't even know what word is appropriate for her attitude. Why is she so selfish? And thoughtless? Why is she THEIR mother? Why can't it be a better person? WHAT DID THEY DO TO GET SUCH A HYPOCRITE OF A MOTHER? A mother who claims to love them but... does not show any responsibility to love them? Why?
I cannot believe myself. As I am typing this out, there are tears in my eyes and hate in my heart. I feel angry. These tears are for this feeling of anger towards the babies' mother... and sadness for the babies and her mother in law! Why? If anything happen to her babies, I wonder who'd get the blame?
How... can the mother be so cruel to her own children? And especially to her mother in law? Why...? I wish I could just take the babies away from her. They don't deserve a hypocrite for a mother... they don't deserve to get neglected by the mother... they... are too pure and innocent.
Oh God... please... I am begging of You... please take care of those innocent little souls. I may have done so much sins but... I still have heart towards children. They are... too innocent... I pray You will watch over them. To me... babies are angels without wings...
I am actually shaking just typing this entry out. I am upset. I am angry. I am... feeling sad. I... don't want anything to happen to them. They are after all, my nephews (in law)...
Oh, God have mercy on them...
I cannot bear to type anymore... It just makes me want to cry.