I never thought that soap research is tough. Palmolive. Who uses bar soap nowadays? -_-"
I can't imagine sharing bar soaps with anyone because I do not want to IMAGINE where they've washed themselves with that particular bar of soap! -__-"
What if.
Yes.
What if a guy uses the soap to masturbate?
Ever thought of that? :D
Owh well, this pays for being surrounded by crazy boys as housemates. New boy, who will be sharing room with Waqi will come in on Friday. Malay kid, Waqi said. Owh well.
I seriously hope he is as crazy as all of us in this house unit :)
I think, God had given me more than I had asked for. Funny and crazy housemates. We goof around and I think, as V had said, we've violated probably 80% of the rules. HAHA!
Hm. More later.
I can't imagine sharing bar soaps with anyone because I do not want to IMAGINE where they've washed themselves with that particular bar of soap! -__-"
What if.
Yes.
What if a guy uses the soap to masturbate?
Ever thought of that? :D
Owh well, this pays for being surrounded by crazy boys as housemates. New boy, who will be sharing room with Waqi will come in on Friday. Malay kid, Waqi said. Owh well.
I seriously hope he is as crazy as all of us in this house unit :)
I think, God had given me more than I had asked for. Funny and crazy housemates. We goof around and I think, as V had said, we've violated probably 80% of the rules. HAHA!
Hm. More later.