Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One Of Those Days

Last night, I had a good time after a good rest after classes. The only feeling I have right now is, hunger. I am supposed to listen to the presentation but UNFORTUNATELY, I can't hear anything at the moment since I am sitting right at the back.

But I know the presentation up front is about the revamping on the Ministry of Defense.

What the--?

Why can't you stop hovering around here! -_-"

Why am I craving for Laksa Sarawak at this time of day and HERE in KL? :( The laksa Sarawak at Laksa Shack SUCKS! S-U-C-K-S!!!!!!! Laksa Sarawak is the only laksa I would eat. I don't eat other laksa because of the extreme fishy taste and I don't like that. Laksa Sarawak consist on eggs, bean sprout (optional), chicken shreds, prawns and rice noodles.



Anyways, I went out with my house brothers last night and seriously, despite being sick, I felt happy and less sickly. We went to the girls' apartment first then we went for supper at Al-Safa, 5 minutes walk from our apartment. We discovered something which made Apek happy. Not going there.

I am still craving for LAKSA SARAWAK! I want to go home. I am feeling sick though. That is why I am feeling extra emo. Although last night, despite the fact that I was feeling sick, I went out for drinks and with the company I had, I forgotten about the pain and the emo-ness.

Anyways:-

cuteness to the max

Haha! Mind the word BLOCKER. See how my younger sister uses my elder sister's account to comment on my status and see how my elder sister responded to that! I think it is so cute! HAHA!

I got to go now. I need to put my head down.