Thursday, April 15, 2010

No Use For A Blog Title

I noticed, nowadays, I often find myself wanting to stay at home because there is more fun at home. The boys are absolutely fun to hang out with.

Vince - he was a student in this student house before I came in. I thought he was quite reserved but I was wrong, he could go crazy, too in this house.

Vinod (V) - the mastermind and the big bully in this house. Calls me his MOM and the house's retard. He very much reminds me of Nuril, whom I've not contacted lately :(
NOTE TO NURIL: Oi, sorry for not being in contact lately. Too many assignments due next week! :( Two computer graphics' assignment (one movie poster and one superimpose like your RAWR one! :D) Will call home when I am less busy!

Waqi - the insane in the membrane boy. He is HILARIOUS! He reminds me of Bob only he is smaller (in size).

There was one night when Waqi came up to me and said, "Can I borrow one of your lady blouse?" I was like, WHAT THE HELL? WHY? And he said he had something to do with it.

I will continue more of that when the video is up. It is hilarious. I literally rolled on the floor laughing like crazy! Which ended up with a bad stomach cramp!

Will blog more. I need to go to school now. Group assignment discussion! Eek!