Every one gets emo over certain things. I tend to get emo over things which upsets me but it seriously irks me when people OVERDO their emo-ness...
I hate it when they always talk about suicide and telling the world NO ONE UNDERSTANDS them. Actually, before that trend came about, I was truly emo and over the stupidest thing. As much as I hate admitting it, I prefer the goths because they are always on their own and not as depressing and they are more poetic. Emos are whiners and attention seekers.
I don't mind so much of the emos but when they start talking as if the world isn't revolving around them or when they start taking a small knife or a razor for that matter to CUT THEMSELVES, that ANNOYS ME. Hello, if you like pain so much, cut yourself with a cleaver then! Jeez.
They are pussies. That is my personal opinion. They think they are so rebellious but they are not. They just whine at the corner.
I will blog more later. Tata~
Thanks V for inspiring this blog.