Fucking hell. I NEARLY lost my deadline. I was so angry this morning, I felt sick! We had a superimpose assignment due today and no one told me that we had to do TWO pictures. Of course I was angry since I was so contented at the fact that I had finished my assignment yesterday!
Now, what is making me cranky is the fact that I am hungry and I have absolutely no idea what to eat! *sighs* Fucked up life this is. Owh well.
I get all this shit once now, I might get double benefits in the future. Anything could happen. All I know, I am glad to be at home instead of in the college. At least in this house, I can at least have some fun.
Now, what is making me cranky is the fact that I am hungry and I have absolutely no idea what to eat! *sighs* Fucked up life this is. Owh well.
I get all this shit once now, I might get double benefits in the future. Anything could happen. All I know, I am glad to be at home instead of in the college. At least in this house, I can at least have some fun.