Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now...

In my life, when I protect people, I'd expect them to stay safe and listen to me when I suggest them to do something for their safety.

I fucking hate it when they don't listen to me.

Yesterday, Mei Shin called me up asking if we were at home and she told me she was alone in her house, so I told her to come over. She said that maybe one of her housemates might go home to the house tonight. So I insist that they both stay over at our house.

And this girl has a RM7000 MacBook Pro and the Banglas around our area doesn't exactly look like the 'good' type of people. She said she didn't want to come over. I was pissed. I was so angry the boys in the house didn't bug me much.

They knew why I was angry. Here I was trying to protect them from harm, they insist that NOTHING will happen. Doesn't mean when someone else got something, they won't get it. I hate people with such assumption. One of the girls lost all my care. I don't care if she want to go out and whore around at night.

I am weird. When I get pissed at people, I don't talk to them.

This is a written confession and whoever reads this will be my witness. IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THOSE GIRLS, IF ME OR ANY OF US IN THIS UNIT GET BLAME, THAT WILL BE THE END OF THEM. They ask for our help, I will stop the boys to help them. They can take care of themselves, right? So, let them handle themselves. They get raped. I won't care. I will feel bad but I won't even bother to care about them. They deserve it. I tried to keep them safe, they didn't want it. So, I will assume they can fucking take care of themselves. Just don't come up to me and say, "I need you to help me, please!" Even on their bleeding knees, I won't help. Worse, don't SOMEONE come up to me and BLAME me for not stopping them. I did and I will tell them, "Your sister/brother/daughter/son is the dumb ass to not accept my advise, so? They deserve it!"

Really, if anything bad happen to them, if they want to blame ANYONE ELSE, if they push my buttons, I'd slap them hard. Really.

I was angry most of the night last night.

More later.