If someone offer you their bread, it will be polite if you take it... by not taking it, you are offending that person!
That is a sign of consent. I thought about this entry when my Mum asked me a particular question about someone.
Suddenly, these words came into my mind;- "Why should I care for a person if they don't want to be cared for?"
It is true actually. It is an insult if someone actually show you that they care but you couldn't be bothered about what they are doing for you.
I will blog more later. Most of my ideas went into somewhere more personal.
Suddenly, these words came into my mind;- "Why should I care for a person if they don't want to be cared for?"
It is true actually. It is an insult if someone actually show you that they care but you couldn't be bothered about what they are doing for you.
I will blog more later. Most of my ideas went into somewhere more personal.