Friday, July 11, 2008

Randomness Tonight (Cat Lover Me)

I was bored last night. Didn't feel too creative but was ITCHING to do something creative and since I was running out for Amalthea and Machilles' confessing to each other scene in a middle of a rebellion... this happened... (DON'T LAUGH NOW)

Hahahaha!! I don't care if someone were to say that it is from the Internet but they can go ahead and search. Look at the picture. It is NOT perfect and it took me about an hour and a half to 'draw'. Haha! And I have a reputation to be a 'Cat Person'.

Besides, when I made that picture, I had Macavity's name in my head... I miss Mac... I had him for 11 years... I will never forget the last night he was by my side.

The thing about cats are... they know when they are going to die... when they intend to disappear is when they know that their time is up. That night before Mac disappeared, he followed me everywhere I went... and it was just me at home in Kuching while the others all went to Kuala Lumpur. I didn't want to leave Mac, sick alone at home. Before my parents and sisters left for Kuala Lumpur, Mac did the one thing he never did in his life... went into my parent's room and followed my Mum everywhere she went. He wanted to be pampered by her! Luckily my Mum accepted the fact that he was old... she didn't scold him for following her everywhere she went and especially for entering their bedroom!

Whereas, the night before he disappeared, Mac insisted on sleeping with me... and being the sucker that I am where Mac is concerned, and despite him peeing in my room (especially before I made him go for the toilet to use the litter and thank God for an old cat, his pee wasn't very smelly...) I let him. He was old and I know I needed company in the house with him and since I developed the habit of sleeping outside at the family corner when my parents or elder sister isn't in Kuching, I knew I needed someone to sleep with me...

The next day, when I wanted to give him his medicine, there was no trace of Mac... and I told my friend, Shahmee all about it and he said something which upset him a little when I told him that he said was right.

I found my best friend, my 'brother', my 'shoulder to cry on' and the love of my life stiff under my sister's car. I expected it half heartedly since he was old and ailing. And he WAS afterall suffering from KIDNEY problems.

The good part is, not only Mac does not suffer anymore but when I hear cats fighting in the middle of the night, I know it is not my cat that is fighting. I don't have to get worried about my cat fighting in the middle of the night anymore.

Although I would love a "TUXEDO CAT"... If I ever get a black cat with white paws and white chest and a bonus, white tip tail, I will name him Tux... I prefer MALE cats since they tend to last longer.

Personally, I think cats are smarter than dogs. I think cat have got this supernatural abilities to protect their master from supernatural harm. I recall Mac, hissing and growling into empty space once as he pounced onto my lap. Dogs at the meanwhile are not very much on the brainy side. They are more brawns than brains. I love the macho and the elegance of a cat and unlike the ever so predictable dogs, cats are mysterious. I think I better stop this thing about cats... Those cat haters out there would hate me for all the things I blog about cats. Hey, you got to admit, cats are smart.

I am super bored tonight mainly because I am on dial up. The wireless connection at home screwed up again and in the day time I tend to get busy with other stuff. I miss my fast connection. Seriously. It spoils my time being a pirate! Haha! I now wonder, how did I survive once upon a time? I got myself pampered by the speed of my wireless connection. What is sickening, just as when I feel like blogging all the time, my connection speed is like sh*t. With this damn dial up, I am only doing 41.2 KBPS!!! It is like DRIVING 40 kmph... no... 20 kmph!

But, I am thankful that I can go online anyway. :(

Too bad I am the boss of the house until Sunday! I have to do be Nuril's driver and guardian (she is 15 and is capable of taking care of herself - that is me being selfish! *LOL*) The rules are always the same when it is just me alone or with Nuril alone in Kuching.

"Don't do this!", "Don't do that!", "No need to go out unnecessarily!" and the list goes on. The thought of staying at home tends to bug me... what is worst, no Internet (currently)... Everytime the wireless begin to get stable... something tend to come up.

Recently... the phone downstairs won't make sound. Apparently the cable was spoilt. So, when the Telekom guy came when he was told to come the next day (he came immediately for fear of the Dragon Lady, my Mum...). Okay, before he came, my owh my, I was happily downloading an album, Three Days Grace... And this dude came along like the insy bitsy spider and DESTROYED my happiness with the connection! *cries* Ever since, I can't do anything much with myself... especially at night.

Yeah, MSN sessions with the Angels (Devils in Disguise actually - please see Three Random Girls blog... you will know! Mind the cucumber thing... I posted that out of pure lost of sanity... *grins*) I want my wireless connection back!

Aha, speaking of the Angels, Jul and I had this weird conversation which lead to Tom Cruise' Scientology. Before the whole Scientology thing... this is what she said...

Hahahaha!! Yes. Kidman is married to Nicole! Talking about typos. Serious case of typos. Hehehe... I tend to get typos, too. Haha! Depending on the mood.

Speaking of moods... I am sleepy and I need sleep. I hadn't had enough sleep lately. This morning, I went to the Lighting Technique Workshop with PUFFY eyes due to tears and lack of sleep.

Don't ask why the tears... Like how the Malay saying goes, "Biarkan ku dengan nasibku yang malang ini!" (Let me be with my misfortune)

All I want is... everything I used to have to be given back. If I was desperate, I would burnt that whole village but too bad, that ungrateful village is under the reign of a very important person in my life (that is for me to know and for you who doesn't know to find out!) People have told me that my life is full of secrets and I have a damn good reason why I keep all those secrets to myself. I know how the world is now.

And I also know the true meaning of being discriminated! Yeah, yeah, I am NOT Malay enough or I am not Chinese or unable to speak Chinese... I have Christian relatives but I am a Muslim. What is with this world? We all born the same way... we all die basically the same way. It makes me angry just thinking about discrimination. I was also discriminated because I wasn't ladylike. Yes. Just because I like to dress COMFORTABLY and DECENTLY, I was discriminated.

Yet, with Jul and Seryna, I feel like I fit in. When we chat. I don't feel discriminated... because they are the people who really know me. I mean, they have seen me 'grow up'. We've been in the same school for practically all our lives. Seryna's case, since we were in Kindergarten...

I should stop before I get too emotional. I should learn to control my emotions and my temper. I need an Anger Management Course next. Haha! Which I doubt I will enjoy!