It is amazing how some people can be the way they are. At some points in my life, I wish I could just obtain gun license and kill them one by one. Why? It is because of provocation? Yes and it attacks my heart and emotions.
People are so self-centered. I am talking about M's friends in general. Why? When he is in debt to them, they make sure that he pays them back even at the oddest time of the month... that time of the month. The time of the month where most people are so broke, it is not funny and the threaten him.
Yet, when they borrow money from him, they pretend to forget and when I ask him if he had asked back, with (probably) fear in his heart, he will tell me that he had claimed back when I know he hadn't claimed back that money!
And how he handle such a thing when he is being threatened? He runs away! COWARD BASTARD! Ah! Whatever!
Sleep though. Will blog when I feel like it or when I can go online!
People are so self-centered. I am talking about M's friends in general. Why? When he is in debt to them, they make sure that he pays them back even at the oddest time of the month... that time of the month. The time of the month where most people are so broke, it is not funny and the threaten him.
Yet, when they borrow money from him, they pretend to forget and when I ask him if he had asked back, with (probably) fear in his heart, he will tell me that he had claimed back when I know he hadn't claimed back that money!
And how he handle such a thing when he is being threatened? He runs away! COWARD BASTARD! Ah! Whatever!
Sleep though. Will blog when I feel like it or when I can go online!