I have made up some thoughts about some people. I don't understand why when some people are envious of you, they would make up some stories about you.
I hate it and being very UnIslamic (so said my Dad) because I am not one to forgive and forget easily... in Islam, you are to talk to the person you argue/quarrel with after THREE DAYS. But I don't do that. Once it is hate. It is hate. UNLESS it is hate at first sight just like the case of me and Adeeb.
I think I should go now, I will blog about my friendship history later. I got to get ready to go out and enjoy my butt off!
I hate it and being very UnIslamic (so said my Dad) because I am not one to forgive and forget easily... in Islam, you are to talk to the person you argue/quarrel with after THREE DAYS. But I don't do that. Once it is hate. It is hate. UNLESS it is hate at first sight just like the case of me and Adeeb.
I think I should go now, I will blog about my friendship history later. I got to get ready to go out and enjoy my butt off!