It is that time of the month again. I am feeling tired, sleepy and constantly moody! You can tell by looking at me... I am most of the time so droopy looking.
I hate getting It and when I do, it is so heavy, it is not funny. It is almost annoying.
With me being unable to go online at night, thank God Bg Lan game me a link to a game for me to download. The House of the Dead. Damn, it is a little bit addictive!
I want to play it again! Game over... because some stupid zombie managed to kill me in the 2nd chapter! T_T
Toodles.
I hate getting It and when I do, it is so heavy, it is not funny. It is almost annoying.
With me being unable to go online at night, thank God Bg Lan game me a link to a game for me to download. The House of the Dead. Damn, it is a little bit addictive!
I want to play it again! Game over... because some stupid zombie managed to kill me in the 2nd chapter! T_T
Toodles.