CLICK HERE and HERE
This might be a sensitive issue, here are my views and I will delete this posting after a week!
THIS IS WHAT I THINK:-
This "Tak Nak Petronas" campaign is plain stupid! Why? NOT ONLY MALAYSIA ARE SUFFERING FROM PETROL PRICE HIKE!
IT IS A FUCKING GLOBAL THING, HELLO!
I don't understand our people. Seriously, I don't.
Better not blog more about this crap...
DATE FOR DELETING OF THIS POST: July 26th 2008 (if not sooner)
REASON: with some people WHO CANNOT ACCEPT the fact that this is a global thing might eventually become retarded and intend to sue me!
This might be a sensitive issue, here are my views and I will delete this posting after a week!
THIS IS WHAT I THINK:-
This "Tak Nak Petronas" campaign is plain stupid! Why? NOT ONLY MALAYSIA ARE SUFFERING FROM PETROL PRICE HIKE!
IT IS A FUCKING GLOBAL THING, HELLO!
I don't understand our people. Seriously, I don't.
Better not blog more about this crap...
DATE FOR DELETING OF THIS POST: July 26th 2008 (if not sooner)
REASON: with some people WHO CANNOT ACCEPT the fact that this is a global thing might eventually become retarded and intend to sue me!