Don't be fooled by the title. Read on.
You know how some people are so dependent on the Internet that it drives them crazy if they are in the position of not being able to go online?
Yes. That person is me.
I found out lately that my friend is also facing the same problem and he is staying nearby my place and he is also using a wireless modem.
Apparently, those using cable are not facing any problems. Only those using WIRELESS are facing problems. There is a signal but there is no connectivity. It is sickening, really and I've been having difficulty sleeping and I need to chat with my MSN Girls...
Argh! IT IS SICKENING. I am just lucky that I am able to go online now. Hope this is permanent. Really, I do hope it is permanent.
You know how some people are so dependent on the Internet that it drives them crazy if they are in the position of not being able to go online?
Yes. That person is me.
I found out lately that my friend is also facing the same problem and he is staying nearby my place and he is also using a wireless modem.
Apparently, those using cable are not facing any problems. Only those using WIRELESS are facing problems. There is a signal but there is no connectivity. It is sickening, really and I've been having difficulty sleeping and I need to chat with my MSN Girls...
Argh! IT IS SICKENING. I am just lucky that I am able to go online now. Hope this is permanent. Really, I do hope it is permanent.