Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Obsession :P



Yes. That is Athena alright. Despite her name being Athena she does act Goddess-like at times. Her wisdom? -_-" Don't bother asking. Her wisdom is like her warfare.

I still cannot believe that from this:-


A premature baby who was born a month earlier from her actual date.

To:- please, click here to get there. Yes, she is that naughty now. Her size? For a year plus, she has the body of a 2-year old.

And she - not technically - blogs. Yes. My niece has her own blog. The Odd Duckie.

But whatever it is, I absolutely adore her. No matter how BAD my mood is, she ALWAYS make me smile again. It is so hard to stay angry at her.

I webcam with her every time I can and I thank God she still recognise me although I am not at home there to play with her. She knows to contact me, she will have to use the phone to contact me. Yet, it made me sad - and it still does - when the first day I went off to KL, she sat at the stairs like she ALWAYS does and called, "Ja... Ja..."

Though SOME people did make a controversy over her name, but at least Athena is smart and normal and... bubbly. Mainly because, the surrounding around her. Athena is very lucky. She is spoilt by her Mak Wen, her Grandpa and her Grandma. Not only that, she is very lucky because she feels the warmth of our family's love EVERYDAY... 24 hours, too.

Honestly, Athena is the one thing that truly brighten our house after 15 years.. I am not saying that our household isn't warm. It is, but with Athena's existence, the house is always upside down and noisy..

I miss hearing Athena knocking at my room door everyday especially weekends. I miss hearing her calling for me from downstairs. And, I miss sharing my Maggi Mee with her and ending up eating half and she finish half of my portion. I miss all that. I cannot wait to go home. I am almost afraid to see her reaction. I just hope webcam had made a miracle for her to not forget how I look like outside the laptop.

Don't get me wrong, I am not being bias about other babies but I cannot help it if I am just obsessed with my own niece! xD

TWO MORE WEEKS TILL I GET HOME!

ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, a picture of her that I absolutely love.