I actually like to watch Nicholas Cage acting! He is sooooo cool. I absolutely love seeing him acting in National Treasure. He is like Indiana Jones except he is geekier and fuck-the-rules-er. Haha. Benjamin Gates is cool that way compared to Indiana Jones.
I think, the first Nicholas Cage movie I've ever seen and liked him was Face/Off. It was a sick movie though but I enjoyed it.
I will blog more later when I have more ideas. I am currently at Mont Kiara with my parents. They will be leaving for London tomorrow at 8 am... hence, me going back to my lonely apartment in Petaling Jaya :(
I think, the first Nicholas Cage movie I've ever seen and liked him was Face/Off. It was a sick movie though but I enjoyed it.
I will blog more later when I have more ideas. I am currently at Mont Kiara with my parents. They will be leaving for London tomorrow at 8 am... hence, me going back to my lonely apartment in Petaling Jaya :(