Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stone Tooth and Wrathy Clouds

In case you were wondering why I put that as a title. Here is the story.

I was having my lunch today at a very nearby place. Just across from my apartment. I had something I absolutely love, Cantonese noodles. So, happy as I was sitting down there, though alone, eating my noodles with chicken and prawns, I was chewing until I felt like I bit onto something really hard.. Before that, I was biting the tail of the prawn to get the flesh out and that was when I bit onto something really hard. So, I took out the hard thing that I bit. I was shocked to see a small stone! To think that I was biting into my prawn when it happened. Then I looked at the prawn tail. How could there be a stone within the tail. So, I ignored it then felt a HUGE hole at the back of my tooth! Not that it is painful but it is such a bother to have a huge hole at the back of your mouth!

Enough about the mouth. I am afraid, I might gross some people out. Hehe. Sorry ya! :D

Heavy clouds have been hovering over Kuala Lumpur since I came. The worse storm was yesterday! I noticed, in the morning until evening, it will be UNFORGIVABLY hot only to give way to the thunderstorm in the evening. That is like the best time to sleep. As it is, I am sleepy already. Haha. I think I better get a shut eye before the storm roll in.

More later. I think.