Today. Was super fun! Yes, I was feeling tired when I first walked into the class. We had Mass Communication today. And we saw a very clever ad by DUREX.

I thought it is clever. Some people would understand what it means. I thought it was being quite sarcastic but that is the purpose of advertising. You have to compete with other brands.
I JUST GOT A CRANK CALL FROM ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, that was random. And I just kidding. It is just a way for my Mum to check on me. Haha.. but then, I am supposed to Skype with Athena. I am obsessedly in love with my niece. Haha! Seriously.
Anyway, I loved today's class. It was funny. The lecturer is very funny. Compared to SOME other college *snarls at SEGi*, I actually ENJOY myself at IACT. Will try to blog about it later. Right now. I am so brain dead, it is not funny.